1. This kind of polishing must be carried out under lighter pressure, especially when polishing pre-hardened steel parts and fine abrasive paste polishing. When using #8000 abrasive paste, the usual load is 100-200g/cm², but it is difficult to maintain the accuracy of this load. In order to do this more easily, you can make a thin and narrow handle on the wooden strip, such as adding a copper sheet; or part of the bamboo strip to make it softer. This can help control the polishing pressure to ensure that the mold surface pressure is not too high.
2. When using diamond grinding and polishing, not only the working surface is required to be clean, but the workers' hands must also be cleaned carefully.
3. Each polishing time should not be too long, the shorter the time, the better the effect. If the polishing process is too long, it will cause pitting corrosion.
4. In order to obtain high-quality polishing results, polishing methods and tools that are prone to heat should be avoided. For example; polishing wheel polishing, the heat generated by the polishing wheel will easily cause orange peel.
5. When the polishing process is stopped, it is very important to ensure that the surface of the workpiece is clean and carefully remove all abrasives and lubricants. Then a layer of mold anti-rust coating should be sprayed on the surface.