1. On the premise of ensuring the hardness of the mold, try to use pre-cooling, staged cooling quenching or warm quenching.
2. Changping heat treatment is recommended. For precision and complex molds, if conditions permit, nitriding heat treatment plants recommend to use vacuum heating quenching and cryogenic treatment after quenching as much as possible.
3. For some precision and complicated molds, pre-heat treatment, aging heat treatment, and quenching and tempering heat treatment can be used to control the accuracy of the mold.
4. When the nitridation heat treatment plant repairs defects such as mold trachoma, pores, and wear, it uses cold welding machines and other repair equipment with low thermal impact to avoid deformation during the repair process.
5. The mold structure design should be reasonable, the thickness should not be too disparate, and the shape should be symmetrical. Experts said that for the mold with large deformation, it is necessary to master the deformation law and reserve machining allowance. For large, precise and complicated molds, a combined structure can be used.
6. Precise and complex nitridation should be carried out in advance to eliminate residual stress generated during machining.