There is no unified selection criterion for automobile molds to reduce adhesive wear. Most of them need to rely on empirical knowledge to determine. The following are some basic measures to reduce adhesive wear.
1) Minimize the load between the contact pairs, including mechanical and thermal loads; automobile molds
2) Avoid the use of metal pairs, but can use ceramic and ceramic, plastic and plastic, plastic and metal, ceramic and metal or plastic and ceramic pairing instead;
3) When using metal pairs, materials with a body-centered cubic or hexagonal structure should be preferred, and materials with a face-centered cubic structure should be avoided;
4) Use materials of heterogeneous organization;
5) Use lubricating oil film to separate the contact pairs;
6) Use lubricant with EP (extreme pressure) additives to form a protective adsorption layer or reaction layer on the contact surface.