After all the parts of the stamping die are processed, assembly operations are required. When assembling automobile molds, you must strictly follow the specifications. If you do not assemble according to the requirements, the molds will be easily damaged during mold trial, causing irreparable losses. The specific operation points are as follows:
1. After the stamping die is assembled, first measure whether its overall height meets the design requirements. If there is any height, you should carefully check the reason.
2 The fit clearance between the guide post and the guide sleeve should meet the design requirements, and all parts should be uniform.
3. After the guide post and guide sleeve of the automobile mold are transferred into the upper and lower concave and convex molds, their axis lines must be perpendicular to the end faces of the concave and convex molds, and the upper and lower concave and convex mold end faces are parallel.
4. After the mold base is assembled, observe whether the upper mold base slides smoothly along the guide post.
5. After the mold handle is installed in the upper mold base, its axis must be perpendicular to the end face of the punch, and the error should not exceed 0.05mm.
6. After the automobile mold guide post is installed, it should be 1-2mm away from the lower end of the die base under normal circumstances. If you choose B guide bushing, the distance from the upper end of the punch die base should also be 1-2mm.
7. The matching gap between the concave and convex molds is uniform and consistent, which meets the design requirements.
8. The ejector and unloading devices are correctly assembled to ensure that waste and stamping parts are not stuck inside the stamping die.
9. The fully assembled stamping die is punched by the trial die, and the punched parts meet the requirements.